Copenhagen Card App Problems?
Go to https://copenhagencard.com/need-help for more information about issues with the Copenhagen Card app
The more attractions you visit the more you save. To get an idea of how much you could save, try to create your own attraction list and see your possible saving.
Yes, you can free of charge bring up to two kids under the age of 10 per paying adult. That goes for attractions and public transport.
Copenhagen Card is your all-inclusive city pass where you get free admission to museums and attractions and free public transportation. Show the valid card at the entrance or ticket office of any attraction. They will scan your card and give you entrance at no further costs. Show your valid card to the transportation authority upon request when using public transportation.
Copenhagen Card gives you free admission to more than 80 museums and attractions in the entire Copenhagen region together with free public transportation.
Preorder your Copenhagen Card online and you don’t have to worry about ticket prices and travel zones as everything is already prepaid.
Each Copenhagen Card comes with a free guidebook.
Copenhagen Card also entitles you to a range of discounts at restaurants and sightseeing tours.
With a Copenhagen Card, there is no limit to how many different attractions you can visit in one day. You’re welcome to use your card for entry at as many attractions as you can possibly fit into your day.
The Copenhagen Card entitles the holder to one visit per attractions despite card type. Re-visit is not possible.
Copenhagen Card gives you free admission to more than 80 top attractions including Tivoli, Canal Tours Copenhagen, The Round Tower, Rosenborg Castle, National Aquarium and many more. Check out the complete list of attractions you can visit for free with a Copenhagen Card.
The card entitles the holder to one visit per attractions despite card type.
Re-visit is not possible.
You must get your Copenhagen Card scanned at each attraction.
In Tivoli, you can use fast track entry.
- Copenhagen Airport Service information, Terminal 3 (arrival hall)
- Tours & Tickets, Copenhagen Central Station
- Copenhagen Visitor Service, Vesterbrogade 4b
- Tivoli Box Office, Vesterbrogade 3
You can easily preorder online and choose to collect your card in Copenhagen with a voucher. You can e.g. collect your card in Copenhagen Airport and start using it right away to get to the city center.
You can also have the cards sent to your home address. Please be aware of a delivery fee.
Check out Collect & Ship for more information.
Copenhagen Card exists in different types depending on the duration. Check out the green box on each page for full details of the latest prices.
Note: The longer the duration, the better value.
Please write an email to email@example.com and we will resent your order confirmation.
Yes, you can. You will need the order confirmation email with the attached voucher and the unique order reference number to pick up the cards in one of the redemption centers.
Yes, it does. Copenhagen Card covers all public transportation forms from/to Copenhagen Airport. You get free unlimited public transport in the Copenhagen region (zone 1-99), which includes Copenhagen Airport (zone 4).
With Copenhagen Card you can use Metro, red S-trains, Regional trains (coast line to Elsinore and train to Roskilde), buses, and harbour buses.
No, Copenhagen Card covers public transportation in the entire Copenhagen region (zone 1-99). Malmö is not part of the Copenhagen region and is not covered by the Copenhagen Card.
See map here.
Yes, the Copenhagen Card includes unlimited public transportation in the entire Copenhagen region (zone 1-99), which includes trains to Roskilde and Elsinore.
See map here.
You must write start date and time on the card with a pen before going on any public transportation or before entering an attraction. The card is not valid before you have supplied it with start date and time. The card is activated the first time it is scanned.
After activating the card, the card is valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours, depending on which type of card you purchased.
A 24-hour Copenhagen Card is valid for 24 hours from the date and time you write on the card. I.e. if you write 14:00, it will be valid until 13:59 the next day. Remember to fill in the time you start using it on the card correctly: DD.MM.YY - XX:XX.
Note that the card is first activated when it is scanned at an attraction.
Go to “My cards” or push the green QR logo, after which you will see your Copenhagen Card. Simply push the activate button and swipe “activate”. Note that as soon as you have activated your card, it can’t be undone.
You have probably already redeemed your card(s). Please go to “My cards” or push the green QR logo, after which you will see your Copenhagen Card.
No, you will have to purchase a digital Copenhagen Card to redeem it within the App. A voucher number is not the same as a reference number.
A Copenhagen Card is valid for one person only. You can, however, bring up to two children between the ages of 0-9 years old free with you on one adult card.
A disabled adult who has a Copenhagen Card for an adult can free of charge bring an attendant (adult or child).
A handicapped child (10-15 years old) who has a Copenhagen Card for a child can free of charge bring an attendant (adult or child).
In both cases, it applies to the included museums and attractions as well as public transport.
Remember to bring Handicap ID, or documents in English explaining the need of having an attendant.
If you lose your card, you can get a free replacement card once only if you have pre-ordered online via www.copenhagencard.com. Go to Copenhagen Visitor Service at Vesterbrogade 4b and present your order confirmation. The lost card will be hotlisted and invalidated.
App - Transfer card
- If you want to transfer a card to a friend, you can only do it once. .
- If you stay in a group and you go to attractions together then it won’t be a problem to have multiple cards on one phone
- To transfer, go to “My cards”, tap “Transfer card” and follow the instructions below. After that, your friend goes to “Menu” in his/hers App and go to “receive card”. Then a QR code will Appear. Scan the QR code and confirm the transfer
1. Transfer Card
2. Scan card
3. Friend: Receive card
App - Other problems
Yes, it is no problem if you’re travelling in a group and you don't separate. If you are planning on separating on your trip and you have already purchased the cards, you can transfer one card at a time to another smartphone.
NB! You can transfer a card one time only.
App - Buy Copenhagen Card
Check the following:
- Do you have internet access?
- Do you have the latest version of the Copenhagen Card app and phone sofware
- Close and restart the app
- It's not all credit cards we accept - we acccept VISA, Mastercard and Maestro. Try another card and see if it works.
- If you are still experiencing problems. Try to buy a digital Copenhagen Card via our website www.copenhagencard.com
App - Redeem Copenhagen
- Try to go to “Explore City Guide” >” Menu” >” My cards” – The card could already be stored in the App.
Sometimes, the digital card won't redeem. Here are some things to try:
- Do you have internet access?
- Have you written the order reference correctly? Check if you have written the right numbers and letters. Sometimes a 0 can look like an O etc.
- Check your order confirmation. Are you sure that you have booked a digital card and not a physical card? In the digital card’s order confirmation, it says;” To activate your Digital Copenhagen Card, you just need to go to "My cards" in the App and tap the "Activate" button…” If you have bought a physical card, then you will get the option to download a voucher. Note that, If you have bought a physical and not a digital card it is not possible to redeem the voucher number.
- Check if you have the latest version of the Copenhagen Card App and phone sofware
- Close and restart the App
If none of the hacks above work please search help at a redemption location or contact support. Sales points are not authorized to provide support regarding the App.