Due to the current situation concerning COVID-19, we urge you to follow instructions from the authorities.
- Please note that it is necessary to pre-book your visits at most of the attractions before arrival.
- Upon arrival at the attractions, you must show valid ID and proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours upon arrival at the attractions. It can either be proof of a negative antigen test or a negative PCR test – Please make sure it includes your name, test time and test result.
- If you have received the full Covid-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior your visit, it is not required to show a negative test, instead please bring valid documentation.
- In case you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, you must bring proof of a positive Covid-19 test, conducted min. 14 days and max. 180 days prior your visit.
- Face masks or shields are mandatory for people over 12 years in all public transport and in restaurants, bars, cafés, shops, cultural institutions, educational institutions - except when seated
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited after 10 pm
- Please be aware that some attractions might temporarily close due to possible local lockdowns if the infection rates increase in local areas of Denmark
Joint Danish Authorities Hotline: +45 7020 0233.