Due to the current situation concerning COVID-19, we urge you to follow instructions from the authorities.
Please note that it is necessary to pre-book your visit at some of the attractions before arrival.
Face masks or shields are mandatory for people over 12 years when standing in all public transport.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited after 12 pm.
Please be aware that some attractions might temporarily close due to possible local lockdowns if the infection rates increase in local areas of Denmark.
Upon arrival at the attractions, you must show a valid Corona passport (EU citizens).
- For non-EU citizens you must show a valid ID along with:
- a negative Covid-19 test. PCR test taken within 96 hours or an antigen test within 76 hours upon arrival at the attraction; or
- proof of a positive Covid-19 test, conducted min. 14 days and max. 12 months prior your visit; or
- proof of vaccination. The first jab conducted min. 14 days and max. 42 days prior your visit.
- If you have received a Covid-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior your visit, it is not required to show a negative test.
Joint Danish Authorities Hotline: +45 7020 0233